The Embassy provides a program designed for women who recognize they have a life-controlling problem and desire to change their life through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The program strives is to rebuild the women’s sense of self-esteem, self-worth, and independence. The program consist of two areas of development: spiritual and secular. The curriculum is designed to provide growth in a Christ led life. A true change in a woman’s life begins with the acceptance of Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
To apply, please follow the steps below:
• Download the Women’s Application
• Provide a valid and current picture ID and social security card.
• Read, complete, and sign the Women’s Application.
• Deliver or mail the completed form to:
111 North State Fair Blvd, Suite 20
Sedalia, MO 65301
• The Intake form will be reviewed by the Ministry Director.
• If accepted into the program, the Ministry Director will contact you for an interview appointment.
• Download the Women’s Handbook. Read the handbook and sign the agreement page prior to the interview.
• The Ministry Director will review this handbook and agreement page with you. The handbook is for you to keep the entire length of your stay. The Agreement page will stay with the Ministry Director.