The Embassy provides a program designed for men who recognize they have a life-controlling problem and desire to change their life through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The program strives to rebuild the sense of self and confidence to be a leader, whether in work, community, church, or family. The program consists of two areas of development: spiritual and secular. The curriculum is designed to provide growth in a Christ-led life. A true change in a man’s life begins with the acceptance of Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
To apply, please follow the steps below:
• Download the Men’s Application
• Provide a valid and current picture ID and social security card.
• Read, complete, and sign the Men’s Application.
• Deliver or mail the completed form to:
322 West 7th Street
Sedalia, MO 65301
• The Intake Form will be reviewed by the Ministry Director.
• If accepted into the program, the Ministry Director will contact you for an interview appointment.
• Download the Men’s Handbook. Read the handbook and sign the agreement page prior to the interview.
• The Ministry Director will review this handbook and agreement page with you. The handbook is for you to keep the entire length of your stay. The Agreement page will stay with the Ministry Director.
House of Daniel